Member Login
User Name:
Parkside House,
41 Walsingham Road, Enfield
Tel 0208 363 4382
Fax 0208 363 0241

Confirmation Statement Service

We can file your Confirmation Statement for you. This has replaced the Annual Return and  has to be filed each year.

The main difference is that companies must declare their PSC (Person(s) with significant control), who is broadly the person(s) holding or controlling more than 25% of the shares in the Company.

The PSC regulations are complex and we will ensure that the statement contains the correct PSC details

We can do all this for you, for only £40 plus VAT

  • Company Search to check current details
  • Report back any discrepancies/errors on Companies House files
  • Prepare & file the statement
  • Send you confirmation of filing
  • Remind you when the next statement is due
  • All for £40

Contact us now, and we will file your Confirmation Statement today.